1. Navigation
  2. Inhalt

Damage in a car park

Your car or your motorbike/ moped/ scooter has been hit and damaged? If someone damaged a parking car the question of fault and whom to blame is simple and plain. The person who caused the damage and failed to stop is guilty of a hit and run offence. Therefore you have to wait. If the registered owner of the car does not appear on the spot- for minor damages within half an hour- you can page his/ her registration number in a shopping mall.    




What you should do ...

  • Report the damage- even if it is a minor one- to the police.
  • Tell the police the registration number, the make and the model.

Did you know that...?

  • If the wind makes an abandoned trolley hit another car, the owner of the car park is liable to any damgage as he/ she is in charge of the safety.  
  • Even if leaving the car park a crash may happen. Therefore pay always attention and show courtesy on the road. 
  • The best bet is to take a photo of the damage and to exchange particulars and insurance details. Please inform your own as well as the other party`s insurance company about the crash.   


Emergency call

Command Centre

In urgent cases please dial our emergency call number 110