Use of the emergency call
- or another person is in a state of danger or desperate need
- have been a victim or witness of a criminal offense
- are able to give some information about current alerts
- have observed something strange or suspicious that should be checked/ investigated by the police
What we are interested in to know:
- WHERE – exactly did it happen? Name the exact location.
- WHAT – kind of incident (fire, explosion, accident etc)?
- WHEN – did the incident happen?
- HOW – many people have been involved or injured/ hurt?
- WHO – your name, your address, your telephone number
Some information about emergency calls:
Please answer the experienced police officer's questions.
Do not hang on, the police officer will tell you, when all questions are answered. In the case of important events a patrol car is already on the way while you are phoning.